Subject: Re: Tips-n-stuff FAQ?
From: "Andrew P. Vogel" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 1994 08:34:03 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 31 Aug 1994 [email-masked] wrote:

> Hey all, just wondering if anyone has a FAQ of lightwave tips and tricks. 
> or even just a text file that you have been putting togther, I know the 
> old bobsbox faq didn't really get into any lightwave stuff.  I'm sure 
> this might be something that has been around forever, I just have not 
> seen it.  If you have a big text file of "cool tips" or "how this is 
> done" e-mail so as not to overload the list. Thanks
Would love to see something like this. I recently purchased the 
stand-alone LightWave, and I LOVE it. It is a very stable, useable, 
intuitive product. However, I am sure there are PLENTY of things I don't 
know how to do, and would benefit from a listing of 'how-tos' if one 
exists.

I'd even be willing to help maintain such a list, if there is sufficent 
interest. Let me know.

========================================================================
Drew Vogel: Admissions Officer at University of Cincinnati Undergraduate
Admissions (call 800-827-8728), SysOp of The Cafe' BBS (513-232-4895)
FidoNet 1:108/245, Actor, director, Amiga fan, Imagine 3.0/LW 3.5 user,
vice-president of Ohio Valley Amiga Users' Group, documentation author,
single guy, and much, much more!         "The only way OUT is THROUGH."